Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Absolutely free IMVU credits now!!!

Okay first off, I'm addicted to lots of things on the internet! One of them being IMVU but if you don't have the credits it's no fun of course because then you just look like a newbie! Well I have found this site by MetaRL and here's the link:

http://www.metarl.com/register.php?referral=MichelleRN

and I have only been apart of this free site for about 3 months and have already earned 5000 real credits that you can use to buy stuff for yourself or stuff for your friends! So it's even better then that crappy free predits they give you that you can't use to gift anyone! So save your money and check out the site and sign up it's totally free so what can it hurt!? I'm very satisfied and with only being apart of it for a few months!! :)

Also another game I am totally addicted to is Gladiatus and it's a great role playing game that you work hard to get your way to the top. You can get rubies to cheat and go further but I did it the old fashioned way working on it everyday! So if you want check it out as well. Here's the link:
http://s1.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=16302

By the way if your looking for me on IMVU or Gaia or Gladiatus my ID is always MichelleRN! :) Feel free to stop by and say hello! Hope this was helpful for you and if you ever have any questions just ask! :)
Okay I'm off to bed now! Laterz!!!

No comments: